You may notice some changes to NYCGA.net. Here’s what happened, and why:
- The servers went down for ~8 hours last week, largely due to the social networking plugin (BuddyPress). GREAT job on the detective work, Pea and Ross.
- The groups feature was thus deactivated.
- Some group-related content was therefore archived. Forums, documents and contacts are preserved, but need users to help move them to the new system.
- Blogs, events, and main forums are already done.
- An awesome new theme was set up (Foundation). It’s responsive, so the site now works on tablets and mobile phones!
- Admin permissions must be reconfirmed if you want to keep adding files!
Please contact us with any twinkles and:
- Confirmation of admin accounts to keep active
- Confirmation of groups with active meetings
- Desire to transition content, style the theme, etc. You’ll learn how our general assembly site works!
- Questions about anything
They can take our uptime, but they’ll never take our meetings!